· There are a lot of low-cost grills on the market these days, but all too often these grills are of very low quality. Fortunately, there are exceptions to the rule, as the Broil-Mate model 165154 shows. This Broil-Mate grill model may not be fancy or high quality, but for the price (it sells for as little as $229 in some places). it is a well-built grill with a cast aluminum …
· Onward Manufacturing is one of the largest grill producers in the world with six different brands of grills under their name: Broil King, Broil-Mate, Sterling, Huntington, Grill Pro, and Broil King Keg. Their Broil-Mate line represents the lower-priced brand of gas grills, but this three-burner model is comparable to the company’s higher-end Broil King grills.
Broil-Mate Mobile. Broil-Mate ® Mobile. Videos. Watch our how-to videos and discover the benefits of Broil-Mate® grills and tools! Grills. Find the grill that meets all your needs and make your next backyard cookout legendary.
· Mar 9th, 2011 12:20 am. Of the two links you provided, the Broil Mate is the superior BBQ. I used to work for the company that manufactures these lines. They are all high quality compared to the low end brands you will find that are all made in China. The brands are organized in a good, better, best mentality: Good: Sterling. Better: Broil Mate.
· Unlike a lot of basic gas grills, the lid on this grill is actually quite high which is perfect for grilling a large roast or turkey. And for only $290.54 on Amazon this is really quite a bargain of a grill. The Broil Mate 155154 grill has an outstanding rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This unit is also one of the notable 2 burner gas grills.
· The Broil-Mate 165154 LP is a throwback to the first BBQ gas grills which began appearing in the early 1960s and are still made by American companies like Modern Home Products. Back then, cast aluminum housings were the norm instead of stainless or coated steel. The aluminum cookbox retains heat and distributes it evenly.
· Broil King grills have been proudly North American-made since 1986, with three manufacturing sites based in both the United States and Canada. They pride much in the fact that practically all their grill components are fabricated by local workers, with local materials! One of the most significant differences between Broil King vs. Weber is …
The Broil King and Fiesta brands are also owned and manufactured by the same company. Broil Mate barbecues are made by the same company as a medium placed grill designed to be more attractive than the Fiesta models and less expensive than the Broil King barbecue grills.
We grill all year long and often hustle out a plate of meat or veggies in the winter. Never a problem with the Broil Mate. It does exactly what we had expected: good quality equipment that produces nice, small batches of food, suitable for a small family.
Product Title Cast iron burner for Broil-Mate brand gas grills. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Current Price $76.80 $ 76. 80. Sold & shipped by …