Premium: At over $1,600, you’ll find Traeger grills with up to 1,300 square inches of grill space, three grilling racks, and hopper clean-out. The WiFIRE digital controller with smartphone app enables you to check the temperature and control the grill from anywhere within WiFi range.
· Here, we’ll be taking a closer look at each of these Traeger pellet grills We’ll take a look at what features they have including the pros and cons of each of them. 1. Traeger Pro 780 Wi-Fi Controlled Wood Pellet Grill. View in gallery. This Traeger pellet grill is incredibly popular, and for good reason too.
· The big change in 2019 is the addition of Wifi technology to the Pro lineup. This ‘WiFIRE’ feature lets you connect your grill to the Traeger companion app, and control it from anywhere you have an internet connection. We have a guide that covers which Traeger grills have WiFi. Traeger Pro 575 Specifications:
· The 9 Best Pellet Grills Reviewed The best all-around pellet smoker – Camp Chef Woodwind WiFi 24. Runner Up – Traeger Pro 575 Wood Pellet Grill. The best budget pellet grill – Z GRILLS 700D4E Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker. The best portable pellet smoker – Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett WIFI Grill. Is it worth buying a Big Green Egg?
· Here’s an interesting model. Slightly larger than the Century 22, but also a bit more expensive. Most of the features are fairly standard. It has a good sized 575 square inches of cooking area to work with, along with the solid construction you expect from Traeger, and the electronic temperature control that keeps things within a good 15 degrees range of your target …
· The Traeger Ironwood Series Grills currently come in two sizes The Ironwood 650 and Ironwood 885. As with the Pro 575 and 780 the only difference is grilling space. As with the Pro recommendation, (if you have the budget) we’re suggesting you go with the Ironwood 885 so you don’t regret the lack of space later.
Traeger’s have always been visually nice to look at and solid. Traeger 575 recently got the WIFIRE upgrade as standard, so it can be controlled via an app on your phone. Compact, but still able to easily cook for 8-12 guests ( 4x Chickens in 1 cook easily). 1,600+ recipes are able to be instantly sent from your phone to the pellet grill …
· Conclusion. Traeger grills have a lot of technology in them that make them a great grill for those backyard parties. In addition, grilling with wood is the best way to give your foods a unique flavor. Every kind of wood pellet will give the meat its own flavor, which is part of what makes it worthwhile.